If you have 5 minutes… then I’ll show you how to make delicious keto cheese waffles – it’s simple, easy and guaranteed to leave you satisfied ????
Keto Waffles Ingredients:
- 3 eggs
- 20g almond flour (you can buy it in our shop here)
- 10g coconut flour (you can buy it in our shop here)
- 20g grated cheese – I used mozzarella
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Keto Waffles recipe – preparation
1. Mix all ingredients thoroughly
2. Put the finished dough on the waffle iron
3. Bake the waffles for about 3-4 minutes
4. And voila! Keto waffles are ready.
Keto Waffles are easy, but a few more words why it is worth eating them and using coconut flour:
Coconut flour is a great alternative to traditional flours because it has over 3X less carbohydrates . It has many benefits, including high dietary sg fiber content among others . The main difference between coconut flour and other types of flour is that it is extremely absorbent – even more so than wheat flour! When using coconut flour as an ingredient in baking, you’ll need less liquid to get the same consistency as with traditional flours because the whole grain absorbs moisture so well.
Benefits of using coconut flour
Coconut flour is a great alternative to wheat flour. It is rich in fiber, protein and healthy fats – all of which can benefit your health.
- High in fiber – Coconut flour has a high fiber content compared to other flours, and this will keep you feeling full for longer.
- It contains a lot of protein, and protein is the basic building block of our body.
- The fatty acids in coconut flour have many health benefits, such as lowering cholesterol and reducing inflammation.
- It also contains a small amount of cholesterol: less than 50 milligrams per half cup, making it ideal for those trying to avoid foods that can contribute to high cholesterol, such as animal fats such as butter and lard.
- Contains minerals such as iron, calcium and zinc.
- It is gluten-free unlike wheat flour.
That’s all for today, enjoy and see you in the next recipe!
All the best!